Monday, December 20, 2010

6!!!

Today my first born Peyton Elizabeth is 6 years old!! I really can't believe that I have a 6 year old..time really does fly..:( I remember every detail of her birth...it's a weird thing to know in another short 6 years she will be 12! It's wild....I remember being 6 myself and the things I did at school and who my  little friends were. ....but here is a look at Peyton over the past couple of years...
                                                              Sailor and Peyton
                                                 Cameron, Nolan and Peyton

Avery and Peyton


Peyton you are fiercely independent, stubborn as a bull, and as sensitive as they come. You rocked our world when you came into it 6 short years ago and your still rocking it now! HA! Happy Birthday beautiful girl we love you!!

Much love~ Mommy

3 comments:

  1. HA! Such a cute post! Happy Birthday Peyton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you guys have a blog now! Yay! I love it. Peyton is adorable and I can't believe she is 6. I totally remember the crazy snowy weather when she was born and going to see you all at the hospital. Wild how fast time goes! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh so cute! Love her! Happy Birthday Peyton.

    ReplyDelete